Ethan and I worked together at a Japanese restaurant. The pay was poor and the job was dirty, but… they kept us drunk enough after the shift not to think about it. And anyways, it was fun. But it was not vegan. And neither is Ethan. What a monster. Cool guy, though.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
Check out his music on Spotify.
Closing theme by Friends Not Food.
- 0:00 Intro
- 1:43 What does Ethan think of veganism?
- 2:11 Tried vegetarianism
- 3:35 “[Veganism feels extreme]”
- 4:55 Does Ethan care about animals?
- 5:29 What of the suffering?
- 6:24 Not connected to the implications
- 7:33 Could probably go vegan
- 7:59 Can one person do anything?
- 10:12 Just immoral
- 12:18 Factory farming
- 12:33 Animals hunt each other
- 15:05 What will you miss on a vegan diet?
- 15:45 How important are your morals?
- 17:52 Longevity
- 19:14 People stop caring
- 21:10 Internet influence fights
- 22:20 Anti-UFC
- 24:41 Plugs
- 26:11 Outro